For me the only reason to shop online is to avail discounts on the brands I normally buy or to buy something really stylish but affordable from an unknown brand. Most of the times these two points are never ticked off either the known brands hardly have some offers, if there is an offer than the right size is never available. Or if there’s even something decent available from an unknown brand it is never worth the price.
But offlate I feel there is one website that has totally upped it’s oomph factor and that is Jabong.com. From associating with Lakme Fashion Week to introducing their uber cool magazine The Juice to tying up with celebrities like Alia Bhatt for limited edition collections to bringing UK giants like River Island, Dorothy Perkins and New look to India. It has really kept the interest of its shoppers alive.
Thus, when I wanted a pair of simple but affordable tan shoes to match my everyday wear I thought I should give the website a try. On entering tan shoes there are quite a few interesting options that come up.
On the left hand side there are different filters to help one choose from different barnds, sizes. I entered the budget that I wanted.
On entering my budget there were quite a few options that I liked. But I shortlisted on the one below
The site allows gives a good view of the product on zooming as well. It helped me to check if the sole is of good quality and non-slippery. There were some more colour options available too and the size chart also helps in selecting the right size for you for that particular brand.All the things looked fine to me so I went ahead and checked out and bought it.
As soon I made the payment I got an SMS and an email id with my order details. the order was shipped and dispatched on the same day and arrived at my doorstep within the estimated delivery date.
In all I was quite happy with my purchase and the whole experience with jabong. Here's what worked for me and what could be better:
- Excellent delivery service - No follow ups required, prompt intimation, no shipping charges
- Always on Sale - There is always some or the other sale on, on the website that will tempt you to go check if your kinda stuff can be availed for lesser
- Premium and Designer Brands- Aldo, Mango, Dorothy Perkins, Tresmode, River Island, Veromoda all present under one roof alongwith biggies like Ritu Kumar, Manish arora, Satya Paul. Need I say more?
- News and Style - Gives you the latest updates on beauty and style trends. Good reading material before you decide on what to shop
What could be better:
- Style filter for clothes and Accessories: It would be great if they had a filter on the style of clothes (like v neck, round neck or maxi, mini etc) just like how they have a filter for sizes,brands and colours
P.S.Look out for their GOSF 2014 offers. Some of the offers that I am looking forward to are
- Buy any 3 shoes for 999
- Fcuk at upto 50% + extra 30% off
- Carlton London at extra 30% off
Happy Shopping guys!